Follow up of the PMO project
A true nerve center, the PMO acts as a strategic management mechanism. It enables an optimal management of the structural projects in the region. Reports, monitoring indicators and dashboards ensure objective and collaborative exchanges between the various stakeholders.
From an operational standpoint, this mechanism will make it possible:
– To develop mechanisms and tools to monitor the different projects ;
– To ensure smooth communication between all the players of a single project (project promoter, PMO unit, steering bodies).
– To provide consolidated indicators of the various works in connection with the physical and financial execution of projects ;
– To coordinate the implementation and execution of the PMO process with the various divisions of the Wilaya of the Casablanca-Settat region ;
– To follow-up on projects, their progress, and their adaptation to the different changes in the country’s situation ;
– To roll out the information system to manage the process.
The organization of the PMO provides optimal responsiveness in managing the projects of the 2015-2020 development plan, and a better consistency of the structural projects, both from a content and planning perspective.