Representing close to 40% of national GDP, the Casablanca-Settat axis is the true economic engine of the kingdom. An attractive location par excellence, the white city is currently undergoing many changes. Its aim is to become a connected and inclusive international financial hub, as well as an attractive place to live, prosper and to find entertainment.
In light of this, the 2020 development strategy of Casablanca aspires to:
- Reconnect the inhabitants with their city;
- Optimize the mobility of inhabitants and visitors;
- Embody excellence ;
- Develop a differentiated entertainment offering.
In order to achieve these objectives, four strategic pillars have been identified:
- An adapted governance and legal framework: ensure homogeneous steering in a relevant territory, with a clear definition of the missions of each entity.
- A modern and efficient management: place citizens and corporates at the heart of the overhaul of the administrative process.
- Innovative funding adapted to the challenges: establish an institutional structure that’s adapted to the management and financing of infrastructure.
- Efficient intelligence and territorial marketing: define an identity for the city and a differentiating positioning.
A driver of development, CEA is naturally in line with Casablanca’s development strategy. Its objective is to promote the city’s new identity through structural projects, cultural events and civic engagement.
PDGC projects are currently being executed. For more details, visit the following link: